Listen to Teachings
We are happy to share some of the amazing teachings given at VI by learned Buddhist masters and scholars over the years. These audio files are hosted on the Internet Archive (archive.org), a non-profit organisation that is building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artefacts in digital form and provides free access to the public.
Teachings by Venerable Robina Courtin
- Coming Soon!
- Public Talk: A Roadmap to Happiness
- Workshop: Constant Craving: How Desire Pervades Our Lives
- Public Talk: Making Life Meaningful
- Workshop: Happy living, happy dying: how to prepare to have a good death
Teachings by Dr B. Alan Wallace
- Public Talk: ‘The Fundamental Nature of Reality: Where Physics and Buddhism Meet’
- Sydney Retreat in July: ‘Four Close Applications of Mindfulness by Shantideva & Mipham Rinpoche’s Lamp to Dispel Darkness’
- Public Talk: A Radically Empirical Approach to the Exploration of Consciousness
- A 7-Day Retreat on Lama Atisha’s Seven-Point-Mind-Training: ‘Transform Your Mind & Change Your Life’